Thursday, September 30, 2010

DON'T BE JEALOUS...REALLY

I know, I know, you have to be so jealous by this post. After reading this you are all going to wish you could walk in my shoes for a day. Really I know you want to spend a day in the life of Sarah and do THIS!!!!!!!












Oh yes, it really is what you think it is, POOP! A few weekends ago, I was busy cleaning the kitchen, the kids were playing with friends, when the friend yells, "Um...Hudson pooped ALL over the bathroom!" Don't ask me what got into him, but this was the second day in a row it happened. Luckily for him, this was the last time it happened too. Where do you start. It was all over the toilet, walls, floor, you get the idea. It was EVERYWHERE! So I ask you, why wouldn't you want to be me?

4 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

sadly i've been there too... and i sympathize... it really is not a good place to be.

Abbey said...

BLAHHH

emily said...

yes, definitely worse than vaseline.... most definitely.

by the way.... he's wearing a diaper if he ever comes to MY house!!! :)

Laura said...

Ahh that is so gross! I hope emma doesn't do that!