TODAY, May 15, 2010, Kailey was baptized. Wow, is my child really that old? Time sure does pass us by a little too quick. She has reached the age of accountability and all I can hope and pray for is that we have done the very best that we can to prepare her for this crucial step along the road to returning to our Heavenly Father. We were so blessed to be able to have family and friends there to share with Kailey on her special day. She has grown into this sweet caring little girl that I am so proud of. She is always so quick to help with her brother when needed and is so nurturing. I love that little girl with all my heart and am so proud of her for making the choice to follow Jesus Christ and be baptized.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so happy to see this!! i've missed your pictures! so proud and happy for kailey!!
What a wonderful day! Sarah, I love your long hair!
Post a Comment