Hud is now 2. I can't even believe it. Where does the time go? With him being such a "big boy" now it only seemed fitting to transform his room right? No more crib for our house (EVER). I am struggling with the thought having to part with the crib that comforted all my children at one point in their lives. It is a sad day when you realize that phase in your life is complete, but oh how I look forward the the next phase in life. My kiddos are growing up, the dynamics of our family are changing, and our future is looking bright. I need to realize I only have reason to celebrate, and no reason to be sad. So goodbye crib, and HELLO future!
OLD(this is what the room looked like when we were preparing for Hudson to arrive)

NEW(Not complete yet, but you get the picture. I want to get a different rug then the one that I have [I think it matches the bed TOO much], and I still want to add two big frames with 2 prints that I love on the wall that his bed is on, oh and add a curtain as well. I will post pictures when I actually get around to doing it.)
5 comments:
i can't believe he's 2! like the new room look...and i love the sweet nuggle me minute. thats something to treasure!
Yeah new posts! I can't believe he is 2. I know what you mean about closing the child bearing chapter in your life. The room looks great!
aww he is so cute! His room looks so good, and he is growing up! :D
wow the years fly - I remember the pics when you were first decorating the room - Time does fly - I thought you guys were moving what is going on with that??
So cute. I wanna nuggle that little guy!
Post a Comment