We finally received some cold weather down here in texas. We experienced some freezing rain. I love it when all the plants and trees become incased in the ice, so I had to take a few pictures to share. All of San Antonio was closed down for 2 days. Chris didn't have to go to work and all school was cancelled. All the cancellations, and roads being shut down was a little extream for us, but I guess if the people here are not used to the weather, you have to do what you have to do. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
We finally received some cold weather down here in texas. We experienced some freezing rain. I love it when all the plants and trees become incased in the ice, so I had to take a few pictures to share. All of San Antonio was closed down for 2 days. Chris didn't have to go to work and all school was cancelled. All the cancellations, and roads being shut down was a little extream for us, but I guess if the people here are not used to the weather, you have to do what you have to do. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment