Thursday, November 23, 2006

This is our house while they were still working on the driveway.
Okay, sorry it has been so long since I have updated this thing. Life has been a little crazy around here. Moving is the biggest pain ever. For as many times as I have moved this past year, I think I am a pro at it. It is so nice to finally be settling down, but just when you think life is going to be calm the Holidays arrive. Oh well, I love this season, and am so blessed to be able to spend it with our whole family together again. Chris has been busy. He is now the Cub Master, and is finding out about the busy life of being involved with Scouts. Of corse, this morning as the girls and I slept, he couldn't resist an opportunity to go play a little Turkey Bowl!!
As for the girls, Kailey has been busy with school. She goes M-F from 7:45 until 2:30. I am sad to say that the Seymour household's days of sleeping in are long gone. We are up just after 6:00 to get her to school by 7:45. Chris takes her on his way to work and they leave the house by 7:20. Kailey loves school and enjoys all the art projects that she makes and gets to take home(oh joy!). Alyssa is adjusting to life without her sissy. We find things to do to keep ourselves busy during the day. She has become mommy's sidekick, oh wait wasn't she always like that? I guess some things never change, but now she has every opportunity to have mom all to herself.
As you can see, so far we are really enjoying ourselves down here in good old Texas. We are loving the weather, but keep asking ourselves what the summer is going to be like if November weather is still in the 80's and sometimes 90's. I think we are in for a huge shock!
This is a picture of the house that Chris was having built, but we changed our minds!

1 comments:

WendyandRyan said...

Hey y'all!!! Love the house, can't wait to come and see it in person in March! Thanks for the yeast roll recipe, they turned out great despite my Thanksgiving morning emergency call!!! We miss you guys so much!! Give the girls hugs and kisses from us. Ryan, Wendy & Kaitlyn